Midland Livestock requires all classes of cull cows (and bulls) including plainer sorts direct from the parlour,
TB restricted and slightly lame cows will be accepted (subject to documentation).
• Best possible prices for all classes of cows with premiums for the better fleshed, farm assured cows.
• No commission.
• Prompt payments.
• Cows are moved direct from farm to slaughter, a welfare conscious approach being paramount.
• Haulage is organised to minimise stress and cost. Special haulage can be arranged for the more ‘delicate’ cows.
• All cows must be born after 1st Aug ’96, double tagged and clean to meet MHS requirements.
• All prices are based on dead weight price, delivered in and exclude levy, bad debt insurance and transport costs.
• UK and imported cows taken.
• Most areas covered.
Midland’s philosophy is giving a hands on quality service
doing what we say when we say
For prices and further information contact the office on
01889 566774 or 07778 927321